History of Put A Little Love In Your Heart
- founded in 1998 by Marty & Jude Edwards while residing in White Rock, British Columbia and who now live in Peachland, BC.
- in 1998 Marty Edwards perfomed his debut as "Kinda Kenny" that filled the need for one act that the benefit was short. "Kinda Kenny" is now the #1 Kenny Rogers tribute artist as voted by his peers.
- PALLIYH has become an annual event, raising money to help abused kids since the first benefit in 1998
- PALLIYH has contributed thousands of dollars since 1998.
- our mission is to double money raised again this year while maintaining a "world-class concert" for the price of a ticket.
- the benefit is held in conjunction with the Vancouver Police Union Charitable Foundation (VPUCF) which is a registered charity
- PALLIYH provides money to provide the specialized mental and physical help needed by abused kids
- it has gained recognition in many areas of Canada including Ontario where performers have flown in, for gratis, to perform in the show
- BC Government - Past Minister of Children and Family Development, Hon. Minister Gordon Hogg recognizes Kenny's work
- The Valley Music Festival previously held in Peachland, BC was an event conceived and produced by Marty Edwards and friend. Money raised here also went to help abused children in the Okanangan.
The Vancouver Police Union Charitable Foundation is a registered charity and cash donations will receive a tax receipt.
Love to hear from you.
The organizers of PALLIYH are open to means, other than the opportunities listed in this package, in which businesses, community organizations and their employees can raise funds to help prevent child abuse and aid its victims.
(See "Sponsors" section)
For more information or to forward an idea to raise money, please contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org.